• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

The old glory is the Union Jack. So it's what Jono managed to acquire before the official release, if I'm not wrong.

I also want to be put down for 2 pairs and will cover everything + a little extra :)

No Chris, you are drunk on spending too much money in one day on Frogskins.

The 'Jolly Roger' is the Union Jack pair. The 'Old Glory' is a US flag in the same style as the 'Jolly Roger'. So the understanding is that the 'Jolly Roger' commemorates the Olympics in the UK, and 'Old Glory' is for the US team. That is my understanding anyway. If anyone knows different please correct me.

JK pretty sure you are right. If i can get them close to me, i'm happy to help out. If not i'll be needing assistance too.

No Chris, you are drunk on spending too much money in one day on Frogskins.

The 'Jolly Roger' is the Union Jack pair. The 'Old Glory' is a US flag in the same style as the 'Jolly Roger'. So the understanding is that the 'Jolly Roger' commemorates the Olympics in the UK, and 'Old Glory' is for the US team. That is my understanding anyway. If anyone knows different please correct me.

50%...

I was wrong, the old glory design is the US flag BUT the jolly roger is the pirate flag

Jolly Roger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did i miss something? maybe Chris can help me out here, i'm pretty sure our mate Wrist uploaded a pic of the 2 frogs, Old Glory and Union Jack hours ago on FB. wanted to share that pic here with the rest, (pretty sure Wrist wouldn't mind, i hope! =))..but it's not there anymore. deleted?

anyway, up to the imagination..the Old Glory frogs is made in the exact same vein as the Union Jack, main difference is that the front design is the US Flag..

Agreed. So I still need 2 of each :)

Jono, I think he might've deleted the post (I only saw the union jack pic) as his FB inbox must've blown up with requests and questions.

clearly rem commenting on the post this morning, local time. =) coz i rem him mentioning the LiveStrong Fast jacket in the background as well. ha!

Back