• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping me to have a account in SI program

boricuabond007

Oakley Beginner
Puerto Rico
Hello I’ll like to know if anyone has a account in OakleySI.com because I try to become a member but I have problem the the email because the email that I use to identify the ID.me is from the Department of Education of PR and has a firewall that blocks the spam emails and I can’t verify the account…if someone who has an account that they no longer use and want to share with me to I have a opportunity to buy on the site please let me know…

Thanks !!!

Hello … I’m try in both so I send a email to IDme Support and they trying help me in a chat too… the technician concluded for the firewall of the Department of Education of PR they block all the emails of outside of the net. So I can never be a part of the program because they not have other way to corroborate that I work in the State in PR … that why I ask if someone has a account in the SI program that not use or rarely not enter so I can help me …. If you want to help me can you contact me via Facebook or email here I attached my account
Thanks
Miguel

615CF972-08DA-4DE2-A020-A76C44F6DBBE.png

Back