• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Herbsley's Hijinx (August 2013)

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
So it's been a while since I posted any collection photos.

And it appears that I now can't fit my Jinx on the kitchen table any more. A couple of pairs didn't make the group shot - haha - so I took some smaller group pics too, which I'll spread over the next few posts.
(Excuse the guitars, keyboards and amps etc. That part of our kitchen doubles as my play-room.)

jn8p.jpg

8ial.jpg

tj1y.jpg

lcwb.jpg

ouuh.jpg

ifoy.jpg

dz3r.jpg

More in a sec (individual and smaller group shots etc) . . . .

Couple of Brown Sugar with new lenses -
3bgi.jpg

SGH Camo editions, and Green Splatter with Emerald (didn't make the group shot cut) -
jz3b.jpg

My two WITK - one is stock, the other has Black Iridium in now
agmg.jpg

A few 'HCP' mods -
74lx.jpg

My Cisse duo, with a standard Shadow Camo in the background -
i119.jpg

Brown Smoke stuff -
m0ax.jpg

Left to right: 'HCP' Herbco Tools, Crystal Black, and de-squiggled Stephen Murray -
67t4.jpg

More in a sec . . . .

Ducati Polished, and 'HCP' Ducati Matte in the foreground, with Dr Chop Cinder Jinx at the rear -
oifv.jpg

Fuente, Matco Tools, Augies Quest Polarised -
y2ja.jpg

White stuff - including Propaganda -
4nd5.jpg

My murdered out OCP, Matte Black with BIP -
at47.jpg

Chantry, Pimple, and Soviet -
gqds.jpg

Brown stuff - including the murder-tort -
rlet.jpg

Super F with Shallow Blue Pol, Kozik, and Stussy 'Buffalo Soldier'
ix6a.jpg

My two Bruce Irons editions -
jjuu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Well done, even for a Brit! :) Love the Stussy & Cisses....The whites look good also, but the murdered with your engraved lenses is seriously sick!

You need a bigger kitchen table! I think this thread did it for me Herb...I'm going to grab me a pair of these and see if I like them as much as I think I will!

-Thanks for the pics!

Herb - Thinking of starting with the Holland edition, actually. That's my oldest daughters name, hell of a coincidence, huh? What do you think of the black matte...as hard to keep clean as a matte finish bike or easier because they're smaller?

I've never had any issue with keeping matte sunglass frames clean.
They may be a bit more sensitive to skin oils etc, however, so just make sure you give them a wipe regularly.

I know there are other threads on here about how to clean Oakleys, but with frames such as the Hijinx where there is no Unobtainium etc to worry about, I've always just used clean water, dabbed/towelled dry with kitchen paper, and then wiped over with the micro-bag. Easy.

Respect to an awesome Hinjinx collector.The crystal black with ruby and the input from the other pair of the checkers icons is a killer custom imo.i love it

Back