• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here I go again on my own

Wesley WELCOME man! Glad to have you in here. We can always use someone who wears the hell out of the product and has a sense of humor about life in general!

...you can find anything Oakley you could ever want in here, and if you can't, someone in here can make it for you!

Good thing you're not a collector! ;)

I am really learning about this lifestyle, we can call it a lifestyle. I have a feeling I am going to end up with a pair to wear and a pair to customize. I am probably justify this to the wife. Just tell her I won't drop 10 large at one time like I did with my jeep.

I am really learning about this lifestyle, we can call it a lifestyle. I have a feeling I am going to end up with a pair to wear and a pair to customize. I am probably justify this to the wife. Just tell her I won't drop 10 large at one time like I did with my jeep.
You can easily drop 10 grand on one pair here. ;)

Try explaining that to your wife. Or just do what I always say ...... GET RID OF WIFE

Dude, you sound totally bodacious!!!!! Greetings.

I do try, but not very hard.

And the wife didn't know how much I spent on the jeep until she saw the charge on the banking statement. That was a fun conversion. A dude I worked for died and left all the employees money.

I figure I am safe spending under $500 for a pair of glasses. But they will get worn every day. Rain or shine. Just based on how much they cost.

I am really learning about this lifestyle, we can call it a lifestyle. I have a feeling I am going to end up with a COUPLE DOZEN pair to wear and a pair to customize. I am probably justify this to the wife. Just tell her I won't drop 10 large at one time like I did with my jeep.

Fixed it for ya. Write this down gents....this'll be my third consecutive "Call" about 4 months from now! :rofl:

Seriously buddy, roam around in here and enjoy yourself. The people I've met here keep me coming back every day, and missing it when I can't.

Fixed it for ya. Write this down gents....this'll be my third consecutive "Call" about 4 months from now! :rofl:

Seriously buddy, roam around in here and enjoy yourself. The people I've met here keep me coming back every day, and missing it when I can't.

Lol, I am trying to get another jeep, my mountain bike is almost ten years old and needs to be upgraded, my kayak needs more gadgets, and then there is the ever present cigar humidor that is always calling. Then we can discuss tattoo needs, both star wars and Harry potter. If I start collecting here, it might be a pair a year.

Lol, I am trying to get another jeep, my mountain bike is almost ten years old and needs to be upgraded, my kayak needs more gadgets, and then there is the ever present cigar humidor that is always calling. Then we can discuss tattoo needs, both star wars and Harry potter. If I start collecting here, it might be a pair a year.

Oh stop it. You sound like the kind of guy that can keep all his gear maintained and running with one arm tied behind his back.

Upgrades, schmupgrades, get yourself a pair of Julies and marvel at what life is like on the Dark Side, young Jedi. :cool-33:

Oh stop it. You sound like the kind of guy that can keep all his gear maintained and running with one arm tied behind his back.

Upgrades, schmupgrades, get yourself a pair of Julies and marvel at what life is like on the Dark Side, young Jedi. :cool-33:

I treat my bike like a red headed step child that owes me money. It is always in the shop having something replaced or repaired. But I want a full suspension bike.

I treat my bike like a red headed step child that owes me money. It is always in the shop having something replaced or repaired. But I want a full suspension bike.

That's damn near a 30 pound piece of kit there, cowboy. Good on ya' if you can get that sumbitch up the hills....you sure won't have any trouble coming down!

I've got one mountain bike, just to keep things interesting, a hardtail. Otherwise I consider myself a serious roadie, with a couple carbon rockets in the stable. Fun stuff either way!

That's damn near a 30 pound piece of kit there, cowboy. Good on ya' if you can get that sumbitch up the hills....you sure won't have any trouble coming down!

I've got one mountain bike, just to keep things interesting, a hardtail. Otherwise I consider myself a serious roadie, with a couple carbon rockets in the stable. Fun stuff either way!

My 2009 hoo koo e koo is a just around 30 pounds. Modern fs mountain bikes come in at 35 pounds, and can be reduced. But I just go ahead and suffer with the uphill. On my hardtail I can get up around 32 mph. I can easily beat that with a rear shock.

Latest Posts

Back