• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here I go again on my own

Freaking love it!!! I am a little sensitive to light anymore. My wife isn't sensitive to light. She had it done before I did. I just use it as an excuse for the higher quality sunglasses. It's why I got my first pair.

Which procedure did you have done? Was it a difficult procedure? I’ve been reading testimonials, but always appreciate hearing from someone direct. The only other person I know who did it, had it done years ago and his story is a tad...intimidating. I think the procedure has been changed and perfected over the years, so would love to get some more recent feedback.

Which procedure did you have done? Was it a difficult procedure? I’ve been reading testimonials, but always appreciate hearing from someone direct. The only other person I know who did it, had it done years ago and his story is a tad...intimidating. I think the procedure has been changed and perfected over the years, so would love to get some more recent feedback.
I couldn't tell you what procedure I had. It took 15 minutes. I was fine with everything. Right up until my vision went black. But it was fine. I was seeing almost perfect that same day. The wife took almost two weeks for her vision became that clear. She had hers done at Johns Hopkins. She found a half off deal on living social. I did mine through Groupon. It is totally worth it to never have to wear contacts.

Back