• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here I go again on my own

Hello world of Oakley people. I am joining your wonderful community because I would like to purchase a pair of no longer made sunglasses. A large number of years ago I had a chance to buy them, but decided it was not worth it. Boy am I kicking myself now.

I got my eyes laser fixed and found that cheapo sunglasses no longer were cutting the mustard. I bought me a pair of polarized whisker glasses. Absolutely love them. Wore them for several years. Zero wear on them any where. Then one day I dropped them. The first scratch was dead center of the right lens.

So the only reasonable thing to do is run out to an Oakley store and buy a new pair. Right? My wife didn't think so. But I am off the mind ask forgiveness, not permission. That brings me to my Badmans. They are amazing. I have had them now for two years. They look like they have been worn every day for two years. Sun block is not good for the finish on the frames. Who knew. But I still wear them.

While I will never be a collector like some people, I do enjoy a good pair of glasses.

Party on Wayne, party on Garth.

Hello world of Oakley people. I am joining your wonderful community because I would like to purchase a pair of no longer made sunglasses. A large number of years ago I had a chance to buy them, but decided it was not worth it. Boy am I kicking myself now.

I got my eyes laser fixed and found that cheapo sunglasses no longer were cutting the mustard. I bought me a pair of polarized whisker glasses. Absolutely love them. Wore them for several years. Zero wear on them any where. Then one day I dropped them. The first scratch was dead center of the right lens.

So the only reasonable thing to do is run out to an Oakley store and buy a new pair. Right? My wife didn't think so. But I am off the mind ask forgiveness, not permission. That brings me to my Badmans. They are amazing. I have had them now for two years. They look like they have been worn every day for two years. Sun block is not good for the finish on the frames. Who knew. But I still wear them.

While I will never be a collector like some people, I do enjoy a good pair of glasses.

Welcome to the forum

Excellent

Welcome.

I'm glad you said you won't be a collector like some people.

There are different breeds of collectors on here. Some wear everything, some wear none, and some fall in between.

Sent from Q's Note5

Good story!!! Glad you like the badmans. Lot of people don't cause of the hinges. They are great glasses! Party on!

Back