• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn, My.......

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
..............CARBON C-SIX! I have been wanting this pair ever since its initial release. I have had the chance to marvel at it in the store, which is where I passed up my first opportunity to purchase it. Ever since then, I have been hunting for this rare beauty. I've been scouring the internet, eBay, and the O-Forum for years, multiple times a day just trying to find an opportunity to purchase it. FINALLY, I have found the one piece that makes my collection whole. I am the happiest person in the world today. I am now the proud owner of the most beautiful and coolest pair of sunglasses to grace the earth, the Carbon C-Six.
EGH_7749.jpg
EGH_7745.jpg
EGH_7746.jpg
EGH_7743.jpg
EGH_7759.jpg
EGH_7757.jpg
EGH_7756.jpg
EGH_7750.jpg

I am so happy for you that you managed to acquire this piece. :D
I'm sure you're gonna be happy with it. Especially now that you have it. ;)

Wait till it's on your face outside and nobody notices unless you visit an O store. :p
Oh I bet, it's already been on my face. :) Come to think of it, nobody has ever taken notice to my Aluminum. I do get many compliments on the X-Metals though.

Oh I bet, it's already been on my face. :) Come to think of it, nobody has ever taken notice to my Aluminum. I do get many compliments on the X-Metals though.
You'll be surprised how little comments you get unless you go into an O store and they actually know what it is. Or you somehow manage to see a forum member that goes OH **** a C-SIX!!:cool-20:

Back