• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn, My.......

Oh....one other thing.....NEVER.....EVER.....EVER.....under ANY circumstance go ANYWHERE near a LAKE while wearing them. ;)
Yeah that wouldn't happen, EVER. I think I read a post on the forum a long time ago about someone losing their C-Six in a lake.

Yeah that wouldn't happen, EVER. I think I read a post on the forum a long time ago about someone losing their C-Six in a lake.

I have lost loads of pairs to the water over the years! Last year, lost, Radars, Tens and Half Wire.. Year before, Radars, Flaks.... :(

Scha-wing! Gives a new meaning to
esuquhe8.jpg

Well done buddy!!!!! You have become the member of an elite group of few! Enjoy your new acquisition!!!!

Care to share the story of how you finally found it?
I acquired them from a guy that had them up on eBay that pulled them down. We dealt outside of eBay to avoid fees. I got lucky because there were two deals that fell through before mine. Someone won the bid on them and immediately contacted the seller saying that he accidentally bought them... Yeah, ok.. The seller was nice and cancelled the guy's purchase. The second deal was just barely agreed upon and the seller realized that the buyer was a person that liked to flip purchases for a profit. The seller then pulled them down and decided to just keep them because he was tired of the sh** that was happening on eBay. Then I came along, and after a few telephone conversations, they were on their way to me. :cool-20:
I feel so damn lucky to have this pair!

Back