• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Heritage/30 Years Of Sport Collection Pictures

Only tier 1 stores are getting them. that takes away all my hookups. I ordered the seafoam eyeshades and matte clear frogs. Retail is a hard pill to swallow especially when Im building a new RZR

Only tier 1 stores are getting them. that takes away all my hookups. I ordered the seafoam eyeshades and matte clear frogs. Retail is a hard pill to swallow especially when Im building a new RZR
Out of curiosity, what defines a Tier 1 store? Annual sales, I would assume?

I am not sure if it will be $230 for Razorblades as the initial thought was that the Eyeshades would be close to $300 and they are going for $200. I called my local store today and they said they would have them in by the end of the week.

I haven't bought much of anything in a while.
I didn't think retail was too bad on them.....I bought the Seafoam Eyeshade to go with a couple others:

30E0F2A6-8591-478C-B823-A876369C6024.jpg

My Favorite of the heritage pairs. There is also a Polished black with BI and Jade according to o-review
image.php?family_path=Jackets&image=NewRacingJacket_Fog30th_Red.jpg

image.php?family_path=Jackets&image=NewRacingJacket_PolishedWhite30th_Fire.jpg

I picked the Seafoam Eye Shade up today. It comes with a pin and sticker. I also saw the Fog color which is a polished Grey color. My store received 3 of each color and they are expecting the rest of the collection soon. The price in the Razor Blade is going to be $180 I believe.

90C2AB11-DB08-4CA4-9C72-991EA1F63751.jpg

Latest Posts

Back