• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey all! I’m new here.

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:
View attachment 965630
Uh oh, @Lopaka KaMars is underwater this time 😳 put down the phone and swim to shore ... you got this buddy. 😆
F77853E6-A282-4353-9BB4-77806AC2E196.jpeg

Does anyone know what would be best for low light fishing? I do a lot of mountain fishing and when the sun goes below the ridge the rivers get dark. I’m looking for polarized lenses that would make things brighter when things get dark. Thanks!
I also should’ve mentioned I have DWP lenses in my sylas frames already.

I also should’ve mentioned I have DWP lenses in my sylas frames already.
Shallow Water Prizm is lighter than DWP but probably not bright enough for what you need during the late evening hours.

I'm not sure what might work the best, polarized won't really help at that point though. Maybe just Prizm Road or even Prizm Low Light.

Shallow Water Prizm is lighter than DWP but probably not bright enough for what you need during the late evening hours.

I'm not sure what might work the best, polarized won't really help at that point though. Maybe just Prizm Road or even Prizm Low Light.
Do you think Prizm 24k polarized lenses would work? I was reading that amber is good for low light. I assume the Prizm 24k falls under the category of amber. I’m not super sure though. Haha. Thanks!

Do you think Prizm 24k polarized lenses would work? I was reading that amber is good for low light. I assume the Prizm 24k falls under the category of amber. I’m not super sure though. Haha. Thanks!
Prizm 24k is pretty dark like DWP. You’ll need something a lot lighter for evening shade.

Back