• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Everybody!

Tolarbear

Oakley Beginner
Hi. I’m Matt. My favorite (and first) Oakley purchase were some sweet M frames back in middle school. I saved up a whole summer for them. Been a fan ever since.

I joined up after stumbling across this forum. Seems very helpful. I’m getting back into golf and am excited to see what information I can find on Oakley prescription sunglasses and the different types of lenses they offer.

Welcome to the forum! Definitely plenty of info here - check out the guide below for a starting point then would suggest using the search feature or starting a thread.

Thanks. Very good information. I have a pair of non-prescription Flak Jacket XLJs. It’s a shame they don’t offer those in prescription anymore. Those are my favorite sunglasses of all time.

Thanks. Very good information. I have a pair of non-prescription Flak Jacket XLJs. It’s a shame they don’t offer those in prescription anymore. Those are my favorite sunglasses of all time.
@zcrxsi thanks
I think I can still Rx those.
I can't do flak jacket, half jacket, or half jacket xlj. I can do flak 2.0xl, and I can do flak jacket xlj. To the best of my knowledge

Back