• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey, From Las Pinas City, Philippines

goodspirit03

Oakley Beginner
Just got my oakley dispatch. They're so freakin' bad-ass! It's always sunny here so I wear it everywhere I go -- whether on sports related activities, or just plain casual. cheers to oakley.

Just got my oakley dispatch. They're so freakin' bad-ass! It's always sunny here so I wear it everywhere I go -- whether on sports related activities, or just plain casual. cheers to oakley.
From las pinas too, just gifted myself a Juliet Plasma Emerald, this is my second oakley, unfortunately my first was an Frogskin which I left on my car seat.... guess you know what happened next, heartbreaking, snapped the left earstem which can never be repaired. I will take good care of my new pair this time. Nice to see you guys here, Mabuhay ang PINOY! As the warranty says, we got ourselves the best eye protection on earth.:dance3:

From las pinas too, just gifted myself a Juliet Plasma Emerald, this is my second oakley, unfortunately my first was an Frogskin which I left on my car seat.... guess you know what happened next, heartbreaking, snapped the left earstem which can never be repaired. I will take good care of my new pair this time. Nice to see you guys here, Mabuhay ang PINOY! As the warranty says, we got ourselves the best eye protection on earth.:dance3:

juliet with emerald lenses sounds nice.. i need to get myself a pair.. i got carbon with ruby iridium

Latest Posts

Back