• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey From The UK, Ducati Model Advice Please.....

I don't really plan on wearing them while riding as my helmet has an integrated sunshield but I suppose I could wear them while riding.

I don't really plan on wearing them while riding as my helmet has an integrated sunshield but I suppose I could wear them while riding.

And btw i think someone mentioned already in the forum that while riding with a helmet w/ sunshield, polarized lenses would give you rainbow colors on vision due to polarization

Welcome fellow biker! Big Ducati fan myself what model you got?

There's also a Garage Rock in Ducati colours but that's a love/hate kinda frame. My actual glasses are the Ducati Transistor, they are great.

Are the above styles too big?

If so then maybe the Fives Squared are the right choice?
Fives are a tad smaller than FCs. Maybe a pair of Ducati/Sete Gascans would fit better.
As long as you feel comfortable you should wear what you like.

Dimensions:

Fives Squared
uhyh6a3j.png

Fuel Cell
qigs58wl.png

I like the Juliets with 15 shocks they slide in the helmet nicely. The Ducati lenses are not polarized but I don't have any rainbow effect with my polarized lenses and a clear Arai sheild. The Juliets fit closer to the eye sockets leaving room between the shield. Bigger frames hit the shield at speed 160-175mp, with Juliets my nose touches first.

I have the Multistrada 1200 :)

Well tried the Ducati Fives Squared on today and they are in fact too small, my favourites are the Scalpel but they aren't polarised!

So maybe the Fuel Cell is the best option for me.....

Back