• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey guys and gals

☆FearGearGarage☆

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys and gals, had to create a new account due to a glitch on old account. But rest assured this is FearGearGarage, hope some of ya'll remember me and if so help me to assure others that don't know me as well.
Oh and I'm back...lol
Del - FGG

IMG_20140822_135745.jpg

Hey guys and gals, had to create a new account due to a glitch on old account. But rest assured this is FearGearGarage, hope some of ya'll remember me and if so help me to assure others that don't know me as well.
Oh and I'm back...lol
Del - FGG

View attachment 904822
Ha! Oakley “Beginner”. you gonna have to wait 14 days… before you can buy or sell anything Del. and be useful with your posts!

or you can just DM me and I can help you not pack a few things. Got tired of CA?

Ha! Oakley “Beginner”. you gonna have to wait 14 days… before you can buy or sell anything Del. and be useful with your posts!

or you can just DM me and I can help you not pack a few things. Got tired of CA?
I don't mind being a beginner again, got to start somewhere...lol

Yeah CA is starting to get insane, moving to where people that can't take the "Heat" won't go! Haha

Attaching my QR for IG for further verification.

Screenshot_20210930-101315_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind being a beginner again, got to start somewhere...lol

Yeah CA is starting to get insane, moving to where people that can't take the "Heat" won't go! Haha
i feel yah I got younger kids and cant quite escape the CA Nightmare. it’s so packed in and there is no sign if it getting better anytime soon.

Latest Posts

Back