• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Guys! Its Been A While! Update On My Collection.

Eyespy39

Oakley Beginner
NC
It has been a while since I have been on here so I thought I would catch up and get back on regularly. Like my profile says I collect a couple different brands and I have been adding to those collections and haven't purchased any new Oakleys lately....until this week. Finally decided to get the Chip Foose signature series Jupiters. Held off for a long time bc I wasn't sure about the bronze lense. But now that I have them, I love them! They are my favorite non iridium lens! (Not really big on polarized) They are awesome to look through, they cut down on A LOT of glare to not be polarized, and they really make colors pop. Usually I dont like lens that my eyes can bee saw through but I LOVE these. I also finally found an un-used pair of Canteens for ordinary every day use. Definately can't wait to take them out jogging and hiking! That is the only glasses I have purchased but I did get some new Batwolf icons (chrome & white headline text) and plan to purchase ice iridium replacement lens for them now that they are finally available!

side note: I am not the Eyespy from youtube! I didn't realize that there was a youtube user that used the name Eyespy until I was doing to Oakley searches the other night, I apologize if anyone thought I was and I will be changing my user name as soon as I decide on a new one!

Latest Posts

Back