• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey guys, long time no see

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
So I know I’m not new, but I guess since I’ve been so inactive I’m a new old member? Ehh whatever. Just missed some of you guys and wanted to say what’s up and that I stay browsing, slowed down on buying and just sat back and enjoyed what I have, I am trying to sell a lot but am in no rush so I come and go less often to bump the threads. Trying to get a new job and transitioning into engaged and married life is making everything hectic and surprisingly fast. Just wanted you guys to know I’m not gone and am always still wanting to help anything ott or oil rig related! Of course with the help from the pals Trump and funkytrix. Long time thank you to all the old members that remember me or I have come in contact with over the years. Thanks again everyone for being a great community and so helpful all the time. I know this thread is all over the place but I hope everyone is doing great and I’m glad to be posting again!

Oh it’s all good haha! Good to see ya man, she actually is doing great, divorced my step dad and moving on with her life. How are you?

Im good. Thanks

Congrats on the engagement. You gonna wear an OTT to the reception?

Im good. Thanks

Congrats on the engagement. You gonna wear an OTT to the reception?
Funny story, I was a groomsman in my best buddy’s wedding and there were 4 more of us including the best man and the groom and I was half tempted to have each of us were an ott, me with the gold ofc xD. But the bride was not having it

So I know I’m not new, but I guess since I’ve been so inactive I’m a new old member? Ehh whatever. Just missed some of you guys and wanted to say what’s up and that I stay browsing, slowed down on buying and just sat back and enjoyed what I have, I am trying to sell a lot but am in no rush so I come and go less often to bump the threads. Trying to get a new job and transitioning into engaged and married life is making everything hectic and surprisingly fast. Just wanted you guys to know I’m not gone and am always still wanting to help anything ott or oil rig related! Of course with the help from the pals Trump and funkytrix. Long time thank you to all the old members that remember me or I have come in contact with over the years. Thanks again everyone for being a great community and so helpful all the time. I know this thread is all over the place but I hope everyone is doing great and I’m glad to be posting again!
Hi

Back