• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey guys what is your best choice of your shipping packages when buying online?

qBan sorry for the confusing question:) I'm asking because I know Post canada are a little rough with the marchandises sometimes. And I thought that just an envelop with bubbles wouldn't have not been enough to secure the sunglasses. A small box with bubbles inside maybe :) Thanks for your feedback :)

I quite like a rigid box, with packing materials inside. That's what Oakley shipped a post-tune up pair back to me in, and it was still good enough for me to reuse again at the weekend.

qBan sorry for the confusing question:) I'm asking because I know Post canada are a little rough with the marchandises sometimes. And I thought that just an envelop with bubbles wouldn't have not been enough to secure the sunglasses. A small box with bubbles inside maybe :) Thanks for your feedback :)
I wouldn't ship sunglasses in a bubbled envelope. U can even get free boxes at the post office that u pit together yourself. You can ask someone at the counter and they'll give it to you free of charge... That's what I did when shipping to some people.

Back