• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Oakley Peeps!

One is a Nitrous fed V10 Viper and the other is a ZL1. I’d post a few photos of the Oakleys if I had some handy. Strangely I bought one pair because they were just tacky ugly and couldn’t resist. Captain Marvel pattern Jawbreaker. Is what the Outlet called them.

Welcome to the forum!
We’ll need some pics of those rides.
Plenty of gearheads here too. :)

Welcome to the forum!
We’ll need some pics of those rides.
Plenty of gearheads here too. :)
2021 ZL1 and 2008 Viper Vert on the Colombia River

8BC40B76-5BD6-492F-B360-3D8852F00731.jpeg

E7199EFC-7D59-4164-8772-8BA186A4B120.jpeg

That is a killer combo!! How are you liking the ZL1?
That's my second ZL1. I have a photo of the two of them together. I will have to post that from my phone though. I owned bumble bee for 2 years and sadly it was a lemon it was in the dealer constantly for warrenty repairs. No joke more than 50 days in 20 months for repairs. . GM bought it back a couple months ago and they got me a new grey one instead. It's a hoot to drive. It's much more refined than the Viper. I use the ZL1 as a daily driver and the Viper is the fun car. There's a fairly customized bike as well.

That's my second ZL1. I have a photo of the two of them together. I will have to post that from my phone though. I owned bumble bee for 2 years and sadly it was a lemon it was in the dealer constantly for warrenty repairs. No joke more than 50 days in 20 months for repairs. . GM bought it back a couple months ago and they got me a new grey one instead. It's a hoot to drive. It's much more refined than the Viper. I use the ZL1 as a daily driver and the Viper is the fun car. There's a fairly customized bike as well.
Don't hold back, lets see them all. ;)

Don't hold back, lets see them all. ;)
The third photo is the yellow one the day I bought it. Same dealer. Same spot the gray one is in. The bike has taken a few trophies. It’s a 2008 Vrod Night rod special painted GM dark cherry metallic. Dyno tuned and cammed. Fast for a Harley. Not fast for a motorcycle. It will pick the front tire up off the ground. The cams made it earpiercingly loud. I didn’t want to have it that loud. But it is what it is.

25C9FCFF-9038-4566-B485-7C9D64AADE3E.jpeg

1FFDF65E-56A9-4FCC-8527-12051D43DCE8.jpeg

98891913-BE7F-4332-9510-A3CC28FEBAE1.jpeg

98974547-B577-4620-B252-7BB14AF511BC.jpeg

Clearly you're into HP, lol. I'm a sucker for yellow, to bad it ended up being a lemon.

Good looking V-Rod too. I know what you mean on the sound with it...

Latest Posts

Back