• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hey there

Frank Drebin

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,
I'm not really a new member and I have already purchased last year some earsocks for my Canteen 1.0.
I come from Hungary and I have a Canteen and a Fives 3.0/Squared since about 2007 and 2008. I love both, to be honest, but I wear them for a few years with aftermarket lenses and I have no complaints.

The other day, I noticed, that I have put a lefty rubber on the right arm a while back and as I was changing them and putting on the righty, the arm just snapped.
Since I don't find an arm anywhere and I can't post to threads bacause of my status here, if it's allowed please get in touch with me if you have either a right arm (polished BLACK), or a full frame (lenses don't matter) for a reasonable price including shipping fees. I can pay with PayPal. I wouldn't like to spam the whole forum, to ugrade my status. If this message is not allowed, you can just erase it.
Thank you and all the best.

Last edited:
Do you have the original canteen or the newer one?

Base on the date you stated, I believe it’s probably the original.

Does it look like this?

bb6f7133f9a7477ebf7a7f40e45739d9.jpg

I think @zcrxsi was trying to find out from you what color complete frame you prefer in case you have no luck finding an arm to replace the broken one.

Ah, thanks. As I mentioned in the opening post, it's a polished black frame, so I'd like an arm, or a complete frame in that color in case something happens, I have a donor.
I didn't find here in Europe anything. Neither on Ebay, nor on Ebay Kleinanzeigen. I found a whole one in Australia, but that costs 105AUD and I would probably have to pay customs and extra taxes for that, too. And that would make it about 150AUD if not more.

Back