• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Y'all!

CoastieJ91

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

Just a friendly East-Coaster about to fly out to Breckenridge at the end of the week for a few weeks of POW, and I need new lenses. I thought I had bought Oakley Flight decks, but now I'm not sure. Are these flight decks or Air breaks L or XL?? They have specific contour lines/slits on each side on the lense to align, and lock into place. I took a good faceplant on a tree run and gouged my lenses right before my trip of course. I bought them in 19'.

Thanks,
Joshua
IMG_2215.jpg

Bro there isn't any POW at Breck. But welcome. Always nice to see a skier or knuckle dragger (though not as nice).
:lol:
I am a hat and sunnies skier.

Bro there isn't any POW at Breck. But welcome. Always nice to see a skier or knuckle dragger (though not as nice).
:lol:
I am a hat and sunnies skier.
That's a bit bad news Nucchem...I saw no snow for the extended future too :( . I hope they are making some on the main trails at least. I lucked out two years ago and got that 5' dump that shut down I-70 and created those EPIC meme worthy lines at Vail. Going to be quite a different trip. Cheers!

That's a bit bad news Nucchem...I saw no snow for the extended future too :( . I hope they are making some on the main trails at least. I lucked out two years ago and got that 5' dump that shut down I-70 and created those EPIC meme worthy lines at Vail. Going to be quite a different trip. Cheers!
Denver got hit yesterday today but most likely an upslope if nothing in the Rockies

Back