• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey y'all

Welcome! What style Oakleys are you into?

thank you brother for the warm welcome. I am mostly into larger frames because I have a big noggin haha. My favorite frame behind the pit boss is probably the pitbull.I love monster dogs but they do pinch my head kind of tight. I recently picked up a new pair of valves the silver frame with fire iridium polarized I like them a whole lot I like them for cloudy days as well as sunny days because of course the nice contrast. I also recently picked up the two face Ferraris they fit me really well although they are probably going to stay shelf whores lol. I also have the infinite hero fuel cells and the new Ferrari fuel cells love the style on those. I can't wait to start getting into X metals once my wallet heals a bit lol

Edit: I can't forget to give my flak jackets some love, Very comfortable and lightweight as most of us know in here. Actually have somewhat of a rare pair of lenses for those, gold iridium polarized xlj, won't find em to often. kind of a lucky pick up at my local vault I still wear them a lot also a great contrast in those lenses for those cloudy grey days.

Last edited:
Back