• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey y'all

The Proprietary Molecule

OAE Scar Lord
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
In Pennsylvania, by way of Alabama.

I've been a loyal Oakley consumer since '84 and am a skiing buddy with someone on the Oakley Retailer Advisory Panel, who fills me in on upcoming releases and provides me with some interesting O swag.

Started of with the obligatory Frogskins back in the day and currently have over 40 pairs, ranging from custom Straight Jacket 2.0s, FMJ and regular Scars, FMJ XXs, Camo Monster Dogs, numerous Radars, Over the Tops, Gascans, several Madman models, a few EV Zeros, Half Jackets, Split Jackets, Flak, Flak 2.0 and Jawbones.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

In Pennsylvania, by way of Alabama.

I've been a loyal Oakley consumer since '84 and am a skiing buddy with someone on the Oakley Retailer Advisory Panel, who fills me in on upcoming releases and provides me with some interesting O swag.

Started of with the obligatory Frogskins back in the day and currently have over 40 pairs, ranging from custom Straight Jacket 2.0s, FMJ and regular Scars, FMJ XXs, Camo Monster Dogs, numerous Radars, Over the Tops, Gascans, several Madman models, a few EV Zeros, Half Jackets, Split Jackets, Flak, Flak 2.0 and Jawbones.

Looking forward to being part of the community.
Welcome to the forum:)

@Tidezealot Welcome to the community and also Pennsylvania! I am the Special Executive Assistant to the Governors Advisory Council on Special Executive Assistants, make yourself at home and participate!

Cool Oakley connection too, by the way. Nice to have an insider!

Back