• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all and intro

Potgieterdl

Oakley Beginner
Glad I found this forum and looking forward to much needed advice.

I wear prescription glasses in a normal Oakley frame but started cycling recently. The glare and wind in my eyes are just to much and looking for a sports frame and prescription lenses that would help.

I was looking at the flak 2.0 xl specifically with the prism trail tint.

I'm in South Africa and can't seem to find any local way to get Oakley prism prescription lenses.

Any thoughts on the flak 2.0's and did it solve your wind (eyes tiering up) issues?

Any advice appreciate and looking forward to contributing to this community.

Last edited:
Mauya!
I cycle primarily in Radar and Radarlock, only experiencing weepy eyes on the coldest days. (Shouldn’t be a problem for you ;)). I am not sure if they can provide Rx inserts for those, but I believe M2 would have a similar result.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3895.gif

Glad I found this forum and looking forward to much needed advice.

I wear prescription glasses in a normal Oakley frame but started cycling recently. The glare and wind in my eyes are just to much and looking for a sports frame and prescription lenses that would help.

I was looking at the flak 2.0 xl specifically with the prism trail tint.

I'm in South Africa and can't seem to find any local way to get Oakley prism prescription lenses.

Any thoughts on the flak 2.0's and did it solve your wind (eyes tiering up) issues?

Any advice appreciate and looking forward to contributing to this community.
Any chance you know the Rx? Sphere cylinder and axis for each eye?

Back