• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all, greetings from the UK,

I have been wearing Oakley since 1989 (thanks Greg LeMond) had various pairs over the years, am currently looking at replacing the lenses in a pair of vintage fives, any advice would be gratefully received

Welcome. Big LeMond fan here also. I think I first started wearing them right around that time or maybe a year or two earlier. Maybe a little earlier. Got my first set of Razor Blades. Green frame with blue arms. Always been my cycling glasses. Until the arm hinges broke many many years later. Back before internet I contacted Oakley and they were kind enough to hook me up with a bran new pair but they were charcoal frames and arms. They have lasted me up until now which finds me here, looking to make enough posts in order to try and post something in the exchange so I can try and find some replacements.

Welcome. Big LeMond fan here also. I think I first started wearing them right around that time or maybe a year or two earlier. Maybe a little earlier. Got my first set of Razor Blades. Green frame with blue arms. Always been my cycling glasses. Until the arm hinges broke many many years later. Back before internet I contacted Oakley and they were kind enough to hook me up with a bran new pair but they were charcoal frames and arms. They have lasted me up until now which finds me here, looking to make enough posts in order to try and post something in the exchange so I can try and find some replacements.

I like you because of your Username.

Back