• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HI! And I Am Looking For X-metal Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Firstly i would like to thank oakleyboss and my good friend sunpoh for helping me with my registration and i am finally here!!

So... I am looking for a romeo in the X-metal colourway... Condition wise, i would like to at least have all the gaskets but if you dont have the gaskets, i would still buy them of you. Lenses wise, it will be good if you have lenses but if you dont, it isnt a big deal either. But the most important thing is the condition of the frame. As little scratches as possible would be ideal. Budget wise is about 350-450 depending on the condition can do more but they have to be Mint or something. But as long as you have one that you are willing to sell, just give me a heads up and we can work things out! Thanks a lot guys! :)

Jo.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just a heads up, this is about $100-150 below what ebay auctions go for nowadays. Hope someone is good enough to give you a deal on these, but most of us with ROmeo1's are pretty unwilling to let go. If i had a second, i would at best trade it for a Xmetal or a Copper Penny.. but yeah. all im suggesting is that it may be worth the time/effort to just buy one off ebay for $500ish. I nearly pulled the trigger on a few on there for around that price, but held back as I already have one. good luck!

Hey Bro! You glad you finally got an account yourself so you can stop pestering the **** out of me! HAHA! Good luck with your hunt bro! :)

good luck . . .
everyone want's one HA HA

Thanks man! Still looking for these if anyone has one sell it to me please! the search is exhausting!!