• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, back again!

PJG

Oakley Expert
Hi

Ive been a silent member for several years but back again.

You may remember several years ago I had to sell off my awesome vintage collection. Check back through the old threads to see...

Im getting back into the game but on a select level.

Still going vintage but more black box vintage this time.

Ive got a list of pairs I would like so if anyone has any MIB black box vintage they would like to move on please let me know.

At the moment im after Moon, straight jacket 1.0, topcoat, half jacket 1.0, splice, e wire, zero 0.1, zero 0.3, zero 0.4 squared cobalt/red iridium, eye jacket 1.0, neon mumbo.

Look forward to catching up on the threads!

Hi! I have just looked back through your early posts - looks like you had some awesome stuff.

Did you ever manage to sell off your entire collection in one go or have you any of it left?

Good luck in rebuilding your collection.

Hi! I have just looked back through your early posts - looks like you had some awesome stuff.

Did you ever manage to sell off your entire collection in one go or have you any of it left?

Good luck in rebuilding your collection.
I sold off all of my collection. It was eventually split and sold is around 6 different mini collections.

Im starting totally from scratch again but not focusing on the clear box vintage as before as I know ill never get it no where near what it was, so im now focusing on black box vintage :)

Latest Posts

Back