• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Berry Oakley's Any thoughts on these?

Sawyer62

Oakley Beginner
Hello there found these at a local thrift store but can't find any information on them; they are marked Oakley Dart on the right side of the frame and 05-666 on the left the lenses are a berry purpley color; frames are silver any thoughts on value? Thanks in advance, I couldn't find another pair to compare. best, Mary
103_0443.JPG

Hello and thank you so much, I went back and you are correct rose brown is the color of the lenses a beautiful color actually, and I love your quote at the bottom........................thanks again!!!!!

Aww one of my favs, the Oakley Dart particularly gold. I've been checking poshmark regularly for a good set to buy next. Theyre like my current wearing Oakley Liv but with a solid temple.

I'd go back n get those if they're cheap, you can resell em and maybe make an okay profit!

As for value, I'm looking in the $50-$80 range for a pair since I know the lenses will probably be trashed haha and I'll have to put $50+ in that already. They come up sometimes in that range in eBay :) on Poshmark they linger around $100 but go up to $225 which probably won't ever sell haha.

Back