• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone, New From Oregon.

Stanghunter

Oakley Beginner
Hi fellow Oakley fans!

I have kind of an interesting story to tell.

To keep it short and sweet.....I'm the one who originally taught Oakley how to cast Titanium roughly 20yrs ago! They rented one of our small foundries here in Oregon and my boss loaned me out to teach them. There was two guys from Oakley, Carlos and a smallish Greek guy with a long pony tail and a dangly skull and crossbones ear ring. I can't for the life of me remember his name.
I was told we would be casting experimental heart valves. I was a huge fan even back then and after about the 3rd day of seeing them walk in in the mornings wearing Oakley's I've never seen. Things started clicking when they would quickly remove them and change the subject when I asked!
So needless to say it was pretty exciting!! Had a lot of fun and both of them where great guys!
I still have the pre production pair of glasses they gave me as a gift for helping them!

Thanks, Brandon

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys!

Kronin323, no I'm down south outside of Albany. I'm not exactly sure what style they are. I guess I could take a picture. The last time I sent them to Oakley for a tune up the guy called me wanting to know where the heck I got them.

Latest Posts

Back