• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi everyone,

role02

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys,
I'm from the UK (London) I have a pair of Romeo 2 bought about 12 years ago and which I have always treasured. They are in very good condition for age with only a couple of minor scratches on the lenses due to letting my young daughter try them on a few years back and falling on the tarmac.:eek: aggghhhhhhh
I have been looking for some advice and knew of this forum and have viewed in the past so hopefully someone can help particularly if from the UK.
They have now developed what I now know as a loose nose bridge and so have contacted customer services in UK and they have advised their services in Italy, the Luxottica Assistance Centre in Milan have contacted me with offer of repair for a fee which is Ok no problem so far

So I am after some advice from all you guys as I am a little worried about posting them off and never seeing them again.
Has anyone had any experience of sending to Italy and using them and or an alternative suggestion if you have one. Also should I post this on on another thread ?
I'm off to Miami and then Naples in Florida at the end of July so would like them back in time for my vacation. :cool:
Thanks guys all and any replies.
Ron

IMG_2838.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

Hi Mark I dont think i can send a you pm for 14 days unless im a premium member so i would like to go ahead with your offer if you can pm me again with details i would be be grateful. One question I have is as the nose bridge doesnt appear to have any screws how does this come apart or doesn't it need to when repairing it.
cheers
Ron

Back