• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone!

Shibikku

Oakley Beginner
Hailing from Burnaby, BC, Canada =D

got addicted to Oakley after doing some research for sport sunglasses and bought my first pair of Jet Black Radar with Polarized Black Iridium Pitch lens, bought High Intensity Yellow Path lens later on (switched to path because my cheeks kept hitting the bottom of the Pitch)....used them for paddling for about a year, then lost the frame with the Black Iridium lenses in Tampa, FL =( went to Orlando and bought another pair of Radars, this time in matte black (partially because radar fits me best, and partially because I still had the yellow path lens), still use them in salt water paddling every time the sun decides to shine here =)

looking into buying a pair for regular use, if anyone has any recommendations, im deciding between C-Wire, Crosshair 2.0, Splinter or Blender

Welcome, I've been toying with the idea of getting the crosshair 2.0 lately, maybe the ducati edition. But since youre on the forum now just do yourself a favor and buy them all because it will happen sooner or later :D

But since youre on the forum now just do yourself a favor and buy them all because it will happen sooner or later :D
lol i have a feeling that's probably gonna happen =( there goes any sort of disposable income...

matte black is beautiful!

C-Wire, Crosshair 2.0, Splinter or Blender
hmm my recommendation buy them all :)

you are just looking for a metal frame?

Back