• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone,

Thh420

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys just got my first pair of oakleys since a pair of subzeros I found in 94. I bought a new to me pair of batwolfs off of eBay, and can't wait till they come in.

Unfortunately not, I found them in a parking lot when I was in boarding school. It was during a break week, when everyone came back, one guy claimed they were his. He just wanted a another pair of oakleys, and when it was proven that they weren't his, he tore them off my head and broke them. He didn't even get one of their stern talking to's.

I have been wearing regular prescriptions since then, but hope to get LASIK soon so I can drive with my Batwolfs on. I just need to score a good set of lenses for them, since they came empty from the eBay seller.

The way I saw it was easy come, easy go.

I honestly wish him well, he was a spoiled kid, and guys like him often have a shock when they hit the real world.

But I really like the subs, and was amazed how much they go for. I'm just glad I finally have a good pair coming in, after all this time. Thank you guys for this community, and all the tips and tricks you never learn on your own.

Latest Posts

Back