• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone....

Stryker

Oakley Expert
Just joined this forum but never knew it existed. I have always loved the designs of Oakley particularly the X-metals. I had some of the first original Romeo's when they first came out and paid way cheap back then in early 2000. I had relative (now ex-relative) who worked for Oakley and I went to some of their special events back the. I had bought some Romeo with plasma black iridium lenses and also original Juliets. I also had picked up the craters and Mars on one of those sales. I still remember walking through some area near the Oakley company in Orange County and seeing stacks of the Mars that nobody wanted to buy. Got divorced since then and ex-bitch took my Romeo's but I kept the Juliets, Mars and Craters. Damn, wish I had kept the Romeo's but I really like the Juliets frame designs back then over the Romeo's. Anyway, I recently got my Juliets tuned up and they look great but are too tight on my big noggin and am looking to buy some authentic Oakleys here. Will be keeping an eye out for x-square and XX metals and will be wanting to buy. Well, I will be checking in once awhile and catching up on the different designs out there.

Back