• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi everyone.

Chrisw1210

Oakley Beginner
Hi everybody. New to the page. Love my oakley glasses. Im here looking for some info. I had a pair of ducati fives a few years back. Someone liked them more than me and decided they had to have them. I have gone through a few other brands and have yet to find a pair that i loved like my ducatis. My question is dose anyone know where i can get another pair. I can't find them anywhere. Would like to find them new but if not used is ok. Thanks for your help and god bless.

Hi everybody. New to the page. Love my oakley glasses. Im here looking for some info. I had a pair of ducati fives a few years back. Someone liked them more than me and decided they had to have them. I have gone through a few other brands and have yet to find a pair that i loved like my ducatis. My question is dose anyone know where i can get another pair. I can't find them anywhere. Would like to find them new but if not used is ok. Thanks for your help and god bless.
Welcome to the forum.

If you are patient and can meet our exchange requirements there is a good chance you can find a pair here. Otherwise you're looking at eBay

Latest Posts

Back