• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Australia

scottpenrith

Oakley Expert
Hi.

X Metal Collector.

From Aus, TI02 Juliets with Blue lenses.

Previously had Original Series Juliets Serlialised but where stolen in transit by TNT. Never to be found again!!!!!!

Also have Badman Ferrari. LOVE THEM.

I am looking for MADMAN Ferrari at a reasonable price as us Aussie have a second rate currency at the moment.

Also looking for some MARS to add to my collection.

Hi.

X Metal Collector.

From Aus, TI02 Juliets with Blue lenses.

Previously had Original Series Juliets Serlialised but where stolen in transit by TNT. Never to be found again!!!!!!

Also have Badman Ferrari. LOVE THEM.

I am looking for MADMAN Ferrari at a reasonable price as us Aussie have a second rate currency at the moment.

Also looking for some MARS to add to my collection.

welcome to the forum bro...

please read the following guidelines:

Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Enjoy the community!

I am looking to talk to some peope on the x metal exchange forum, how do I get the privelages to reply to topics in there?

I am looking to talk to some peope on the x metal exchange forum, how do I get the privelages to reply to topics in there?

read the exchange guidelines bro or buy premium membership... anyway a piece of advice, it would be good if you make some friends first, enjoy the community and savour the discussions about the brand that we love... if you come here just to buy stuff then you must also consider that this is a forum that is based on trust even in the exchange. enjoy the community bro and the deals will come later...

Here are my X Metals That I still have in my possession

20150710_181846.jpg

20150710_182026.jpg

Back