• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Bahrain.

BubshaitSs

Oakley Beginner
Bahrain
Hi guys,

My names Ahmed (and I don't make watches, just kidding...) Been an Oakley fan since I wore my first, which was about 5 years ago.. I used to be a Ray-*** o_O fan but those are sitting in my drawers ever since :biggrin: (should consider selling those :twitch:..).
I liked the Minute 2.0 at the time and got one because my face is small the other Oakley's are too big:errwhat:, I just recently bought a Monster pup and I would require some lenses for the pup in the coming time..
I hope to make Oakley friends in here :smile:..

Regards
Ahmed Bubshait
:)

Attachments

• WP_20151016_002.jpg
    WP_20151016_002.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 183
Hi guys,

My names Ahmed (and I don't make watches, just kidding...) Been an Oakley fan since I wore my first, which was about 5 years ago.. I used to be a Ray-*** o_O fan but those are sitting in my drawers ever since :biggrin: (should consider selling those :twitch:..).
I liked the Minute 2.0 at the time and got one because my face is small the other Oakley's are too big:errwhat:, I just recently bought a Monster pup and I would require some lenses for the pup in the coming time..
I hope to make Oakley friends in here :smile:..

Regards
Ahmed Bubshait
:)

Welcome to the forum neighbor! Just here in qatar...

Back