• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Beginner

Timberwolf

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone
I am civil engineer who just start to wear sunglasses again. I once had Oakley Straight Jacket Blue Sapphire back when i was third years in college but i lost it and i never wear sunglasses again until last months (14 years), my wife bought a Triggerman Daily polarized for my birthday and i love it!! It protect my eyes very well and i feel great when i go to the sites. I got another two oakley the other days which are Turbine Jade iridium polarize and Turbine ruby iridium polarize , love them all!! And looking forward to add more soon :). Nice to meet you all and Thank you Oakley forum for such a nice space for Oakley lover:)

PS. Can anyone recomend about ice. Iridium lens compare to Sapphire iridium lens , which one is more blue ? Thank you

Welcome to the forum.

I think Sapphire seems to have a better look to it.

Sent from the arctic circle while looking for Santas workshops secret entrance

@Timberwolf

hello & welcome to our community . . .

the triggerman is dope - i have one in my car the whole time!
you have a good taste. the turbine is cool - did you checked the turbine rotor yet?

ice vs sapphire from the inside or outside?!?

BTW please take some time and read this before you start:
Forum Rules | Oakley Forum
Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

thanx & have fun!
Thank you so much for a warm welcome and information on my question. More detail that i compare ice and Sapphire are both inside and outside , the thing is i want to add blue lens in my collection which i love a very blue color but i also concern about how it feel inside for both lens. I am consider
Turbine Sapphire iridium (not polarize) and other model with ice iridium polarized. I like the color of Sapphire lens more than ice (From google) but i worry that non polarize will effect my feeling inside or not since all my 3 exisiting lens are all with polarize function . Thank you

Welcome ... If you leave now and never come back to this forum and never talk to any of these butt-face enablers, you might walk away and live a happily married life. If not, you will be chasing your next Oakley Fix for life.
You have been warned. :)
Good luck

Back