• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Calgary

My story is a sad one indeed.
Some time in the late 90's I purchased a pair of Juliets.
I loved those glasses, took them everywhere with me.
Then one dark day, some years later, I lost them :shock:
I was in a grocery store, they must have fell out of my pocket or I placed them somewhere, I'm not sure.
I looked everywhere, alas, they were gone.

So, I did what anyone would do in my position, I bought another pair and I was happy.
Some more years went by, I was at work, placed my glasses somewhere, maybe in some vehicle, who knows, but just like that, they were gone too :cry:

I was devastated. I couldn't find another pair, or maybe I didn't want to spend that amount of $$ again, I got me a pair of Half Wire 2.0. They lasted a few years but then the left arm broke. Probably because of the :shock: and awe I did not even think of contacting Oakley and bought another pair, this time it was the Half Jacket.

You think at this point I would learn a lesson of some kind or there will be a moral to this story, but no. Just a couple of weeks ago I somehow made the mistake of leaving my vehicle unlocked and, well, to cut a long story short :errwhat:someone went through it and among other things stole them too.

So now I am momentarily temporarily Oakleyless, though hopefully not for long.

:sad::help:

I'm terribly late in welcoming you to the forum, sorry. Busy!

I have solved your issue with losing your Oakleys. It's your location.

Canada is in a compass deviation zone (currently 11.77 degrees, I believe, but don't quote me on that last digit.). This is why we don't need any more of you damned Canucks in here! You're screwing up the earth's rotation!

Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

:taunt: Stick around!

I'm terribly late in welcoming you to the forum, sorry. Busy!

I have solved your issue with losing your Oakleys. It's your location.

Canada is in a compass deviation zone (currently 11.77 degrees, I believe, but don't quote me on that last digit.). This is why we don't need any more of you damned Canucks in here! You're screwing up the earth's rotation!

Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

:taunt: Stick around!

Give me your Juliets and I'll leave quietly! :twitch:

Back