• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Denmark

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

Hi everyone,

I'm not really new anymore, but I haven't posted in this part of the forum yet - so I thought I'd introduce myself, officially!

I've been into Oakley for about 6 or 7 years now and I my first sunnies were a pair of Ducati Valves with Black Iridium. Unfortunately I lost them my first year of high school. I replaced them with a pair of Whiskers and soon the ball started rolling. I got a job at the only O store (not an official O Store, but the almost) in Scandinavia and that's when the passion for the bran really caught on. I fell in love with the Frogskins and they are primarily what I own and wear - but I also love the Holbrook. Such classy design and style. Unbeatable in my book.

I wouldn't say I'm a collector, but others think so. I am currently at about 30 pairs total. Including two Over The Top.
I wear every piece in my collection (or at least I try to).

There are a few past releases I'd like to get my hands on, but I don't have the funds for them, so my focus stays on current and future releases, that I can actually afford. Unfortunately, I've been forced to turn my passion down a notch - it's been claiming most of my paycheck for the last year and a half or so.

I love being a part of this community and all the help and info on here is unbelievable :)

I'm also willing to help anyone out, if I'm able to. I've got the opinion that we should stick together as a community :)

Sorry for the rant!

Sander

Latest Posts

Back