• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Fl

1alembic

Oakley Expert
Florida
Hi. I just joined to look for some X-Squared sunglasses. I'm looking to buy a project pair in carbon or plasma. Hope I can find some. I've been wearing oakleys since the 80's.

Thanks, I did just read the requirements for posting int he exchange. Looks like I'll need to wait 14 days. So I can check out the rest of the forum in the mean time and look for some X-Squares soon.
Thanks.

I have a feeling that your the person who posted a add on Craigslist in the Tampa area looking for these as well.

Welcome to the forum.

Ecko. Yes - you are correct. I did just post that craigslist wanted ad last night. I saw another similar craigslist wanted ad when I was searching and thought I'd do the same. I hope that is an ok thing to do.

Thanks, I did just read the requirements for posting int he exchange. Looks like I'll need to wait 14 days. So I can check out the rest of the forum in the mean time and look for some X-Squares soon.
Thanks.
so we can all look forward to 14 days of meaningful conversation from you, huh?

Last edited:
I have not seen any metals show up in Craigslist recently. Maybe with you throwing out a line for one something will pop up.

Are you a Tampa local?

Back