• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Florida

johnalism

Oakley Beginner
Florida
Greetings from Florida.

I've always bought cheap sunglasses, but a few weeks ago I walked into a Sunglass Hut to try to see what's so special about expensive sunglasses. In particular I wanted to try on some Costa Del Mar shades. I surprised myself a little in that I ended up liking some of the Oakley styles better.

So, now I'm researching so that if I ever do splurge and buy nice glasses I can make an intelligent decision. This looks like the place to be to learn more about what makes Oakleys so good...so here I am.

Welcome mate. I was the same with cheap glasses. Thought I would be paying for a name. I admit it.... I was wrong. Won't go back to those days.
The clarity of my lenses is second to none......

Greetings from Florida.

I've always bought cheap sunglasses, but a few weeks ago I walked into a Sunglass Hut to try to see what's so special about expensive sunglasses. In particular I wanted to try on some Costa Del Mar shades. I surprised myself a little in that I ended up liking some of the Oakley styles better.

So, now I'm researching so that if I ever do splurge and buy nice glasses I can make an intelligent decision. This looks like the place to be to learn more about what makes Oakleys so good...so here I am.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome. Oakleys are the most styl'in, X metals in particular. Love the artist series also.

Back