• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Germany

Millerntor

Oakley Beginner
Hi there, I´m an oakley-fan from Hamburg, Northern-Germany. At first i have to apologize for my bad english...
My former girlfriend introduced me to Oakley about 10 years ago, starting with a XX and a half-jacket array. Added a Fives 2.0 and a Canteen but sold those during the past years. Nowadays I own 7 pairs: Fives 3.0 crystal black/grey (everyday-pair), Fuel Cell taca, Flak Jacket brown smoke with +red iridium and h.i.persimonn iridium (Skiing), Gascan S brown text tungsten (fits my smaller head perfect), Staight Jacket black /deep blue polarized (Fishing, beautiful lenses imo), Radar Path black /jade iridium (Sports, swapped lenses from anti-freeze edition, favourite lens colour) and my last purchase from yesterday: Batwolf black gold text /tungsten iridium polarized, red icons. Looking forward to exchange my opinions concerning our passion with u guys. All the best from germany !

welcome to the community of the Oakley addicted persons :eek:)
your girlfriend was right, to show you the Oakley world . . .
we all looking forward to see some pics of your collection!

Yes, the anti-freeze are really nice. Was happy to get one, when they were released two years ago. Good luck, maybe you should try e-bay.

Latest Posts

Back