• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Holland

Thanks guys!

I wish I was old enough back in the days to get myself some fancy razorblades, but happy to get them now!

5505-1468417563-c1f1cc49ed80f05d08aecbee3d724de6.jpg

Ebay, is full of Blades! The heritage collection ones, and the old ones (the best!) Some are pretty expensive... but I got the red-iridium Blade lens for 15$ shipped :D just keep searching ;)

Yup, the one's on the right were what I had. May they rest in peace in their watery grave.

Back in the day there were many cheap copies made so I'd be afraid some of those may still be out there trying to be passed off as "Vintage" blades. I'm not an expert enough to know a fake vs real deal.

I haven't looked through our forum yet to see if there are any blade experts.......food for thought though.

Thanks

Yup, the one's on the right were what I had. May they rest in peace in their watery grave.

Back in the day there were many cheap copies made so I'd be afraid some of those may still be out there trying to be passed off as "Vintage" blades. I'm not an expert enough to know a fake vs real deal.

I haven't looked through our forum yet to see if there are any blade experts.......food for thought though.

Thanks

Guess these are the fakes you are mentioning, pretty easy to see they are not the real deal :)
Vintage Oakley M Frame Mirror Sunglasses

Back