• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Indy.

Man, I gotta' tell You. I LOVE Indy. They really ruined May at the track. My buddy from back home and I always met in Indy the day after The Kentucky Derby, and we stayed at the track for a week. Now they do it all in one week to save money for the poorer teams. The sound of those cars is one of the most beautiful sounds on Earth. Now I'm going to have to go to LeMans to get my fix. Welcome, and You live in an awesome place!

Hi and :welcome:, restoring an E-Wire is always a good idea. If it's a 1st gen. release you can replace the ol' earsocks by a pair of Juliet socks.
Nosepads won't be any problem too, because you can get some good ones at your local optician. You can clean the frame with a bit of break cleaner.
Good luck.

Thanks! I do want to restore these....lot of great memories were had wearing these!
I found some parts on Ebay already, just not sure how to replace the nosepads. May take them to the local O-store to have them show me how

Latest Posts

Back