• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Nashville

Rladd

Oakley Beginner
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Been wearing Oakley sunglasses for 20 years now. Still have a well used pair of a-wires that need new lenses. Just replaced my Juliet lenses with some Polarized Black Iridium. Also just got my Custom Split Jackets with Black Iridium and Ice Iridium lenses. Still waiting for my wind jacket gasket that is back ordered and need to pick up a less dark lense for the split jacket. Looking forward to learning some and checking out peoples cool stuff here.

Welcome! I just moved back to MI from Franklin, TN after being there for 5 years.

This site is awesome, just be prepared to be sucked into it at first then things will plane out eventually... :biggrin:

My boss just sent me a text tonight telling me that I will be going to TN within the next couple of weeks. I think it will be Chattanooga though. My trip to TN last year is what got me back into Oakleys. I am looking forward to the trip.

My boss just sent me a text tonight telling me that I will be going to TN within the next couple of weeks. I think it will be Chattanooga though. My trip to TN last year is what got me back into Oakleys. I am looking forward to the trip.

i dont htink the vault is right in nashville, i cant remember the exact city its in...

Latest Posts

Back