• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Oz, Looking For Oakley Khaki Tiger Camo Roller Large And Oakley Flesh Shoes

tf22raptor

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,
Im a long time Oakley buyer/worshipper.

Does anyone know where I can source a Large Oakley Khaki Tiger Camo Roller?
I have the small version and would like to purchase the large version, but see that they are not really stocked anymore.

I see the Small version of the roller is still available at:
(link removed, not working)

Also wondering if anyone knows where I can get Oakley flesh shoes? Yes the ones they made around 2000. Ive been wearing 2 pairs of these shoes since 2000 and they are the greatest shoes that haveever been created! One of my shoes has a slight tear and Im looking to replace them, I just dont know how I would be able to live without these shoes! I emailed Oakley begging them for a rerelease but I got crickets. I notice there is a small sized pair on ebay at the moment actually in really good condition.

Any help would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!

For the shoes that's hard enough but eBay or anyone else who can help out for you. On the bag I'd bet calling Oakley and giving them a sku if you have it and seeing if they can locate one for you would be best.

Latest Posts

Back