• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Philly

gregularguy93

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I've been looking to sell off some of my collection from over the years and was directed here. I won't be posting the sales immediately as I know I need to meet some qualifications but I'm hoping that I'll be able to fill some voids of collectors and fans looking for various pairs!

Hi guys, I've been looking to sell off some of my collection from over the years and was directed here. I won't be posting the sales immediately as I know I need to meet some qualifications but I'm hoping that I'll be able to fill some voids of collectors and fans looking for various pairs!
Welcome to the forum

images-20.jpg

Philly in the house!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey from PA! You shouldn't have much trouble finding good homes for your stuff when you meet the requirements. If you end up keeping anything, feel free to stick around!

Hey from PA! You shouldn't have much trouble finding good homes for your stuff when you meet the requirements. If you end up keeping anything, feel free to stick around!
Thanks! I definitely am still going to keep a couple pairs that I wear frequently, I'd just rather find a home for the majority of the collection.

Back