• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Singapore

durainello

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I'm Leslie from Singapore, trying to get my Radar Path Ichiro frost blue sold somewhere and google directed me in here. Hope i could get my 15 posting real soon.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I'm Leslie from Singapore, trying to get my Radar Path Ichiro frost blue sold somewhere and google directed me in here. Hope i could get my 15 posting real soon.

Cheers.

Really now? Google directed you here, ehhhhh??? You have been a register member since 2011, now you wanna post whore by saying "welcome" 15 times then its off to the exchange.

Sometimes, you had registered something that you forgotten all about it, that explains my first posting since 2011. Yes apart from saying 15 times welcome, i cant think of any other ways to hit that target.

Sometimes, you had registered something that you forgotten all about it, that explains my first posting since 2011. Yes apart from saying 15 times welcome, i cant think of any other ways to hit that target.
Just read some of the threads.....find something that interests you and just talk to some people. It won't be too hard. People here will not reject you unless you are just rude to them for no reason. You may like it here.

Back