• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From The East Coast USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you collect anything else? it would be curious to see how you fit everything into the house if you do!

I used to be very big on collecting swords but I've stopped long ago.

I have a great love for cars and that is pretty much it.

I have to try to keep the house presentable and I've limited myself to only two things. Oakley & cars.

I used to be very big on collecting swords but I've stopped long ago.

I have a great love for cars and that is pretty much it.

I have to try to keep the house presentable and I've limited myself to only two things. Oakley & cars.

I am more interested in hearing about that than anything Oakley related.

they both are interesting hobbies. im a car guy myself. i like to collect a few diecast replicas, but oakley is my number one passion, because you can actually use the things.

I hear ya. I have not too many die cast oakley replicas but when it comes to cars I try to stick to the ones we can actually use. ;)

Cars. What's in your stable?

I've got

2001 corvette convertible-stock--still considering going crazy on it with Lingenfelter
2010 z-06 corvette-Lingenfelter enhanced 1000+HP
2001 H1 military Hummer wagon -crazy show truck formally owned by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronnie Coleman
2011 335 BMW slightly enhanced

And a few others that are just beat around cars that don't even deserve to be in that list. ;) I obviously spend more time buying oakleys than cars but pick up a car every few years. Oakleys every other day practically.

Whatcha think?

I've got

2001 corvette convertible-stock--still considering going crazy on it with Lingenfelter
2010 z-06 corvette-Lingenfelter enhanced 1000+HP
2001 H1 military Hummer wagon -crazy show truck formally owned by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronnie Coleman
2011 335 BMW slightly enhanced

And a few others that are just beat around cars that don't even deserve to be in that list. ;) I obviously spend more time buying oakleys than cars but pick up a car every few years. Oakleys every other day practically.

Whatcha think?

Those Lingenfelters are nutters. I had an opportunity to flog a Lingen-Viper with similar specs as your Vette...nearly killed myself.

What style is your Bimmer? Coupe/Sedan? What enhancements did you do?

I am having an internal battle between an S4 and a 335xi. Hopefully putting my order in this fall, but I am having a very hard time picking.

Those Lingenfelters are nutters. I had an opportunity to flog a Lingen-Viper with similar specs as your Vette...nearly killed myself.

What style is your Bimmer? Coupe/Sedan? What enhancements did you do?

I am having an internal battle between an S4 and a 335xi. Hopefully putting my order in this fall, but I am having a very hard time picking.

Lingenfelter cars really are insane. I've done over 200MPH on local highways and its craaaaazy.

The BMW is a sedan, 335xi with M package. Then sent it out for some tweaking at some aftermarket tuner here to get it to just a tad under 430HP. Just right in the range of an M3 but not too insane as that gets driven more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back