• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From The East Coast USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lingenfelter cars really are insane. I've done over 200MPH on local highways and its craaaaazy.

The BMW is a sedan, 335xi with M package. Then sent it out for some tweaking at some aftermarket tuner here to get it to just a tad under 430HP. Just right in the range of an M3 but not too insane as that gets driven more often.

That's the combo I am leaning towards. I'd love a true M, but that's just the kid in me always wanting one. The responsible father/husband in me knows that I'd just be spending money to satisfy a selfish desire, and hey...that's what Oakley is for.

That's the combo I am leaning towards. I'd love a true M, but that's just the kid in me always wanting one. The responsible father/husband in me knows that I'd just be spending money to satisfy a selfish desire, and hey...that's what Oakley is for.

HA! True. I gotta tell ya though The 3 is nice and everything but the back seat room is EXTREMELY small. If you ever planned on throwing kids back there. I drive mine with zero intentions of putting anyone in the back seats. If I did put someone behind me I actually have to move up a little too much for my driving comfort.

My next plan is either an M5 or M6. This way I don't have to bother tweaking and just do a couple of minor changes.

HA! True. I gotta tell ya though The 3 is nice and everything but the back seat room is EXTREMELY small. If you ever planned on throwing kids back there. I drive mine with zero intentions of putting anyone in the back seats. If I did put someone behind me I actually have to move up a little too much for my driving comfort.

My next plan is either an M5 or M6. This way I don't have to bother tweaking and just do a couple of minor changes.

That's the nice thing with young kids, they don't take up much room and aren't old enough to complain!

That's the nice thing with young kids, they don't take up much room and aren't old enough to complain!

Yeah, but ill bet they will have tons of fun kicking you in the back while driving! HAHA!

Nice rides!! Lingenfelter builds quality stuff.
Have any old classics or mostly newer stuff?
M5's are bad! My buddy had one and 500hp out of the box you can't go wrong. Just don't buy it for the mpg's, lol ;)

Nice rides!! Lingenfelter builds quality stuff.
Have any old classics or mostly newer stuff?
M5's are bad! My buddy had one and 500hp out of the box you can't go wrong. Just don't buy it for the mpg's, lol ;)

I used to have a couple of old camaros I use to play with. Finally got rid of them.

It's either gonna be an M5 or M6. I was looking at the X5M and that one is sick but seriously disgusting on MPGs.

I don't care too much about the gas but with the X5M.....damn

My fastest land speed was 175, but on 2 wheels. Isn't that the same as 350 if I had 4 wheels?

My fastest land speed was 175, but on 2 wheels. Isn't that the same as 350 if I had 4 wheels?

I've done it on both sooooo nice try there! Don't we wish that could be the equivalent though?
200 on 2 wheels is a bit more interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back