• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From The UK

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
Hi, just joined the forum yesterday and wanted to say hi. It's a really cool forum and I've enjoyed checking out some of the superb collections shown on here. I've only been collecting since 2006 so it seems I've got some major catching up to do.

Hope to catch up with some of you guys around the forum.

Not only is it nice to have a female collector, but one that allows her husband to do the same.

My wife hates the fact that i spend a ton of money on sunglasses :smile:

Hi nice to see yet another UK based O nutter to join us guys! welcome to the slowest forum in the West lol

I see you are after Koopmans and GB Restless, any others i need to be keeping an eye out for....? (i acquire and sell rare and unusual pairs both here and across the pond, a few guys on here are happy customers lol)

Not only is it nice to have a female collector, but one that allows her husband to do the same.

My wife hates the fact that i spend a ton of money on sunglasses :smile:

I have got him to thank for introducing me to the ultimate accessory! Haha (plus every now and then he buys a pair that I actually suit too so I get to have a go of them; can't wait for *cough* his new Holbrooks arriving! Haha)

Hi Jim, thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here. I think if I could get my hands on the Koopman Ravishings (cheaply!!) I'd be very happy.

Latest Posts

Back